What's the difference between the Park plan and the Forward plan?
This article will explain the key differences between the Park plan and the Forward plan with NumberBarn.
NumberBarn has two main plans, the Park plan and the Forward plan.
The $2 Park plan offers:
- A 30-second recording that greets your incoming callers.
- SMS (sending and receiving)for US and Canadian local numbers.
- Access to logs to see who is calling.
- The ability to port your number away to a new service provider.
Parking does not include:
- Call forwarding
- Outbound calling
- Check out this article for a little more information, Parking service overview
If you are wanting Outbound calling then the Forward plan would be the plan for you.
The $6 a month Forward plan offers:
- This plan includes 300 minutes (5 hours) of incoming, outgoing and voicemail minutes per month.
- The price is $6/month + tax.
- The one-time number purchase fee starts at $5 and up.
- The one-time port-in fee to bring your number is $5.
- If you exceed 300 minutes, you will be billed at $0.03/minute extra.
- Unlimited SMS on US & Canadian local numbers.
- You can downgrade your plan to Park or upgrade your plan to Unlimited Forward plan at any time.
Please check out this article that will give you more information on the Forward plan, Which call forwarding plan is right for you?
Other Considerations (Metadata)
Is this article customer-facing? Yes
Are there any articles it would be good to link to or from this one? List below: