To receive voicemail notifications to your email address:
- Log in to your account
- Select Numbers from the navigation bar
- Select your number from the list
- Select the Voicemail & Text tab
- Select the button to toggle it on
- Enable Forward Text to Email
- Enter your email address(s) into the text fields
- If you would like to add an additional email to receive the messages, click the +Add button to enable a second field for an email address.
- Save your changes
Here's how to enable special mobile voicemail notifications, depending on your phone:
Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" as a VIP in Apple Mail. Instructions on this process can be found here. That way, when you receive an SMS email notification, a custom alert will display on your phone to let you know a message is waiting. Sounds can also be added.
Set up VIP notifications in the Email app to let you know when "email@example.com" has delivered a fresh SMS your way. Instructions on this process can be found here.
Create a VIP Label in Gmail to filter messages from "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your Inbox. You can also customize a sound to let you know a message is waiting. Detailed instructions on this process can be found here.
Does NumberBarn offer voicemail transcription service?
NumberBarn does not support voicemail transcription service at this time. But our sister company, NumberGarage does. Check out this article to learn more about your options: