To receive voicemail notifications to your email address:
- Log in to your account
- Select Numbers from the navigation bar
- Select your number from the list
- Select the Voicemail & Text tab
- Select the button to toggle it on
- Enable Forward Text to Email
- Enter your email address(s) into the text fields
- If you would like to add an additional email to receive the messages, click the +Add button to enable a second field for an email address.
- Save your changes
Here's how to enable special mobile voicemail notifications, depending on your phone:
Add "email@example.com" as a VIP in Apple Mail. Instructions on this process can be found here. That way, when you receive an SMS email notification, a custom alert will display on your phone to let you know a message is waiting. Sounds can also be added.
Set up VIP notifications in the Email app to let you know when "firstname.lastname@example.org" has delivered a fresh SMS your way. Instructions on this process can be found here.
Create a VIP Label in Gmail to filter messages from "email@example.com" to your Inbox. You can also customize a sound to let you know a message is waiting. Detailed instructions on this process can be found here.
**Note we do not support voicemail transcription service at this time.