To place an outbound call using your computer, following these instructions:
- Log in to your account
- Select Dialer
- Select the Settings gear icon on the bottom left or the WiFi or arrow icon on the top right
- Select your preferred method to place an outbound call
- Save your settings
- Input the number you'd like to call
- Make sure you have headphones and/or a microphone on your computer.
- Select Call to connect to your party
Note this option is only available for desktop/laptop users. It is not available on mobile devices, including the Numberbarn Mobile App. Please use the Call Back method for calls from the mobile app.
Can I call TO an international number?
Yes! You can call International numbers. Additional per-minute rates will apply. Learn more about our international rates here:
Do I need to dial 011 when placing an international call?
No, you do not. In the NumberBarn dial, simply enter "+" or "0", followed by the international number, and the call should connect. As an added bonus, our system will alert you to the cost per minute for that phone call.