As a telecommunications service provider, NumberGarage and NumberBarn services are subject to taxes and regulatory fees as mandated by federal, state, and local governments.
These fees include:
- The Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF) fee imposed by the FCC
- The Federal Cost Recovery Charge which covers the cost associated with federal and state regulatory compliance. Components of the Federal Cost Recovery Charge include:
- Federal Regulatory Fee
- Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Fee
- North American Numbering Plan Fee
- Support for Local Number Portability administration.
These charges are subject to change from time to time as the cost of these programs and the associated governmental fees change.
Viewing your taxes and fees
You can view your taxes and fees on each invoice within your account.
To view taxes:
- Login to your NumberBarn account
- Select Account from the navigation bar
- Select Billing
- Select your invoice dates from the drop down menu
- Select the View link next to Taxes and Fees to display the taxes