Sending and receiving SMS text messages is done when logged into your NumberBarn account via your computer or mobile device. You can also download our mobile app for easy sending and receiving.
Sending Text Messages
- To send a text message, log in to your NumberBarn account via your computer, SmartPhone browser, or the NumberBarn mobile app.
- Select the Messages icon from the navigation bar.
- Select the number from which you will be sending a message. If you have multiple numbers in your account, they will appear in the Conversations drop-down menu. **Note you cannot send messages from toll-free numbers at this time, but we are able to offer this service through NumberGarage. Learn more.
- Select the Start New Message icon to the right.
- Enter the phone number of the party to which you'll be sending your message. Or click the address book icon to select a number from your contacts.
- Type your message and click the icon to add attachments.
- When complete, click the Send Message button .
Receiving Text Messages
Text messages will arrive in the Messages section for your NumberBarn account.
To read and reply to a message:
- Login to your NumberBarn account and select Messages from the navigation bar.
- Select your desired message to open.
- Type your reply into the message text field.
- Click send to send your reply.
NumberBarn will NOT send text messages to an international phone number.
NumberBarn will NOT accept text messages from an international phone number.