From within your account:*
- Select Numbers
- Select on your number
- Select the Voicemail/Messages tab
- Select the drop-down menu for Ring my phone, then send calls to VM after
- Select an option
- Never - VM off- Voicemail is off and calls will route to the voicemail of the number to which you are forwarding.
- Immediately- This will send callers immediately to the NumberBarn voicemail.
- Seconds- Select a set amount of seconds to ring to your forwarding number. After that time period, if there is no answer, we will forward that call to NumberBarn voicemail.
Please Note: You may have to test the number of seconds to ring based on your existing voicemail service. For example: If you are forwarding to your cell phone, 30 seconds may be too long and your cell phone's voicemail will capture the call before we can send it to your NumberBarn voicemail.
*This only applies to numbers on one of our Forward plans. If your number is on the Park plan and you would like to upgrade your account in order to be able to receive voicemails, click on the following link to learn how: Change my plan