When it comes to pricing a number, do your research!
Start by checking out comparable numbers in our existing online inventory.
- Go here:
- Enter the area code of your number.
- Check out the results. Filter to accomodate your number type.
- Keep an eye on the pricing of those numbers.
Make a note of that pricing and when it comes time to sell, you can enter the price.
Yes, you can always change the pricing of a number.
Here's some advice
- Repeaters, thousands and easy to remember combinations are typically higher value.
- Some area codes are priced a bit higher because they have all been assigned and now must be purchased from a reseller.