When it comes to pricing a number, do your research!
Start by checking out comparable numbers in our existing online inventory.
- Go here:
- Enter the area code of your number.
- Check out the results. Filter to accommodate your number type.
- Keep an eye on the pricing of those numbers.
Make a note of that pricing and when it comes time to sell, you can enter the price.
Yes, you can always change the pricing of a number.
Here's some advice
- Repeaters, thousands, and easy to remember combinations are typically higher value.
- Some area codes are priced a bit higher because they have all been assigned and now must be purchased from a reseller.
Also, consider leasing your numbers
Another option to make your numbers more attractive in the market is to offer them for lease. By allowing others to lease your numbers, you still own the numbers, but you can make them available for an optional setup fee and a monthly recurring fee.