When adding a user, you can invite a person to take ownership of the user account and get their own login credentials. User who accept the invitation will have a username and password to login and be able to configure their own:
- Call forwarding phone number
- Voicemail settings
Adding and Inviting a User
- Login to your NumberGarage account
- Select the Account icon from the navigation bar.
- Select Users from the dropdown menu
- Click the Add New User button near the top right
- Complete the setup and click Add User
After the new user is added
- Click on the new user
- To the right of the Email label, click Invite a User
- Enter the new user's email address and click Send
An email will go out to this user asking them to accept your invitation and log in to their NumberGarage account.