Each User in your account has their own personal call forwarding settings. To update where a User's calls are forwarded to, you will need to go to the User's settings:
Updating the User's Call Forwarding settings
- Login to your NumberGarage account
- Select the Account icon from the navigation bar.
- Select Users from the dropdown menu
- Select the user you would like to edit
- In the user settings shown, find the section Call Settings
- Next to Send all calls to, select the Forward option from the drop down menu
- Enter the phone number you wish to have calls forwarded to
- Be sure to set your "Ring my phone, then send calls to VM after" duration.
- Click Save
This user will now have all calls sent to them forwarded to this phone number. To configure the ring time for call forwarding before going to voicemail, check out the following article:
Add and update a user's voicemail greeting
To have all calls to a number forward to a user:
- Login to your account
- Select Numbers
- Under your number, click the dropdown next to Send all calls to a
- Select the User option
- Select the user you wish to forward calls to
- Click Save Changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.