A group is a defined set of users in your account that will be forwarded calls. This is also known as simultaneous ring. When a call is forwarded to a group:
- Each group member's forwarding number will be rung, simultaneously, until a group member answers.
- Answering members will be played a short audio message letting them know the call is from NumberGarage and instruct them to press "1" to accept the call.
- If the member presses "1", the call is connected and all other members will be disconnected.
- If the member hangs up without pressing "1", the call will continue to ring for all other group members.
- If no member accepts the call, it will be routed to voicemail for the NumberGarage phone number that was dialed.