Here are the steps to add and edit your schedule:
- Login to your account
- Select Numbers
- Click on the number you wish to edit
- Click the dropdown next to Send all calls to a
- Select the Schedule option
- Click the Add Schedule button (If you have previously created a menu, it will be available here to select)
- The configure schedule window will now be displayed
To configure your schedule
In the configure schedule window now shown:
- Add a name for your schedule
- Select your timezone
- Check the days you would like to set business hours for
- Use the sliders to set your daily start and end time, or, enter your time in the text input.
- Click Save Schedule
The days and hours you have set are now your available hours. Any hours outside of the times set, or any days unchecked, will be considered "off hours".
You will now need to set call handling functions for both the During available hours and During off-hours sections.
After Hours Voicemail
If you would like to have a separate after-hours voicemail message played for callers, check the box next to Use After Hours Voicemail Message. This will allow you to either upload or record over the phone a separate after-hours message.
Don't forget to click Save Changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.