To place an outbound call using your computer, begin by logging in and following these instructions:
- Select Dialer from the top navigation
- Select the Settings gear icon on the bottom left or the WiFi or arrow icon on the top right
- Select your preferred method to place an outbound call
- Save your settings
- Input the number you'd like to call on the Dialer keypad
- Make sure you have headphones and/or a microphone on your computer.
- Select Call to connect to your party
Are you looking to place outbound calls using the NumberGarage mobile application? The following article will walk you through how to do this:
Can I call TO an international number?
Yes! You can call International numbers. Additional per-minute rates will apply. Learn more about our international rates here:
Do I need to dial 011 when placing an international call?
No, you do not. In the NumberBarn dial, simply enter "+" or "0", followed by the international number, and the call should connect. As an added bonus, our system will alert you to the cost per minute for that phone call.