You can customize your outgoing voicemail message by uploading an audio file, or by recording your new message directly over the phone.
From within your account:
- Select Numbers from the navigation bar
- Select your number
- Select the Voicemail/Messages tab
- Locate the audio player labeled My Voicemail Message
- Click the Change button
- Upload an mp3 or wav file
- How to record a greeting by phone
- How to record a greeting from your computer
- ... you're recording them locally and uploading a file in your control panel, the audio file format may not be supported. Double-check if it is mp3 or wav.
- ... you're recording over the phone, try recording your greeting again and stay on the line until you receive confirmation it is saved.
You can also Contact Customer Support with your audio file and we will be happy to upload it for you.
- Mouse over Account
- Click on Users
- Click on the appropriate user and make the edits to their voicemail settings