Users in your account will have to be assigned to a phone number to view voicemail messages for that number. Admin users (account owners) by default have access to all phone numbers in the account.
Assigning a User to a Phone Number
- Login to your NumberGarage account
- Select the Account icon from the navigation bar.
- Select Users from the dropdown menu
- Select the user you would like to edit
- In the user settings shown, select the checkbox next to the phone number you wish to assign to this user
- Click Save
This user will now have access to the Call Logs section of your account where they see and listen to voicemail messages for their assigned number.