Sending and receiving text messages is done when logged into your NumberGarage account via your computer or mobile device.
Sending Text Messages
- To send a text message, log in to your NumberGarage account via your computer, smartphone browser.
- Select the Messages icon from the navigation bar.
- Select the number from which you will be sending a message. If you have multiple numbers in your account, they will appear in this drop-down menu. If you haven't activated text messaging for your number, this article walks you through this process.
- Select the Start New Message icon
- Enter the phone number of the party to which you'll be sending your message or click the Contacts icon to select a saved contact.
- Type your message.
- Click the icon to upload any attachments
- When complete, click the Send Message button
Receiving Text Messages
Text messages will arrive in the Messages section for your NumberGarage account.
To read and reply to a message:
- Login to your NumberGarage account and select Messages from the navigation bar.
- Select your desired conversation from the Conversations pane.
- Enter your reply into the message text field.
- Click the send button .
NumberGarage will NOT send text messages to an international phone number.
NumberGarage will NOT accept text messages from an international phone number.
Group text messaging is NOT supported.
NumberGarage DOES support toll-free SMS (text messaging) but does NOT support toll free MMS (pictures, videos, etc)