Sending and receiving text messages is done when logged into your NumberGarage account via your computer or mobile device.
Sending Text Messages
- To send a text message, login to your NumberGarage account via your computer, smartphone browser.
- Select the Messages icon from the navigation bar.
- Select the number from which you will be sending a message. If you have multiple numbers in your account, they will appear in this drop-down menu.
- Select the Start New Message icon to the right.
- Enter the phone number of the party to which you'll be sending your message.
- Click the blue arrow to proceed.
- Type your message.
- When complete, click the blue arrow to send.
Receiving Text Messages
Text messages will arrive in the Messages section for your NumberGarage account.
To read and reply to a message:
- Login to your NumberGarage account and select Messages from the navigation bar.
- Select your desired message to open.
- Enter your reply into the message text field.
- Select the blue arrow to send your reply.
NumberGarage will NOT send text messages to an international phone number.
NumberGarage will NOT accept text messages from an international phone number.
Group text messaging is NOT supported.
NumberGarage DOES support toll free SMS (text messaging) but does NOT support toll free MMS (pictures, videos, etc)