Inbound caller ID allows you select what phone number you'd like to see when a call to your NumberGarage phone number is received:
- the number the caller dialed (your NumberGarage Number)
- the caller's phone number
To set the incoming caller ID for forwarded calls:
- Login to your account
- Select the Account item from the navigation bar.
- Select Users from the dropdown menu
- Select the user you would like to edit
- Locate Caller ID (incoming) under your forwarding settings
- Show me caller's number - Selecting this option will show you the caller's phone number when we forward a call to you.
- Show me the called number - Selecting this option will show you your NumberGarage phone number that the caller dialed. This selection allows you to know if the caller called your NumberGarage phone number so you can answer accordingly.
- Click the green Save button