In addition to SMS (text messaging), you can send and receive MMS messages through NumberBarn. MMS stands for Multimedia Messaging Service and this includes pictures, videos, GIFs, and more.
MMS messages can be sent through your control panel or the NumberBarn mobile application.
Sending MMS through the control panel
- Login to your NumberBarn account
- Click Messages at the top of your screen.
- Click this little icon to send a message
- From there you will see this icon to attach a file to your message.
Sending MMS through the mobile app
- Open our mobile application. If you don't yet have it installed, click here to download the appropriate app for your device.
- Tap on Messages
- Tap to send a message
- Tap to select a photo or video
- Select from the following options to attach your message:
- Select the photo or video you wish to attach and send your message.
The file size limit for MMS messages is 2MB. If your file exceeds that size, try reducing or resizing to fit within that parameter.
To learn more about activating SMS on your account, you might find this article helpful.
Note: Toll-free texting is only available through NumberGarage. Why should a customer consider NumberGarage?