Are you finished with listing your number for sale? Are you just ready to use this number for yourself? Regardless of the reason, you can certainly de-list your number from our Vendor Marketplace at any time and then port away to another provider that can support your number.
De-listing your number
You can remove your number(s) from our live search results at any time from within your Vendor Dashboard.
- Go to the Numbers tab within your Vendor Dashboard to view all the active numbers currently listed.
- In the pricing fields to the right of your number, clear out the existing price.
- Click the Save button to the right of the price.
- Go to the Numbers tab within your Vendor Dashboard.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the number you wish to remove.
- Click the Unlist button near the top.
Your number is now set to be removed from our search inventory.
Note: Any changes will take five minutes to be updated in the live search results.
Need help porting that number away? Check out this Step by Step Guide.
I always toggle between the two but should we use the phrasing "de-list or unlist"? Both are used here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.