We're thrilled that you've joined our Vendor Program. You're probably ready to start selling and licensing your numbers. This article will walk you through the steps to properly set your pricing.
Setting and Updating Prices
- Login to your account
- Click Sell to access your Vendor Dashboard
- Go to the Numbers tab to view all the active numbers available for listing.
- In the pricing fields to the right of your number, enter a selling and/or licensing price. Keep in mind that you can enter both a one-time license activation fee and a monthly license fee.
- Click the Save button to the right of the price.
When setting your pricing there are a few things to consider:
- The minimum sale price for all numbers is $9.95.
- The minimum license price for all numbers is $9.95
- Toll-free numbers can only be licensed, not sold.
- Any saved changes will take five minutes to be updated in the live search results.
NOTE: Make sure your pricing is correct before listing or updating your number. Sales that are pending and older than two hours cannot be canceled for any reason.
Are you looking for pricing guidance for your numbers?
Good news. Check out the following resource to help you determine the best pricing for your numbers: