You are looking to transfer ownership of a number to another person.
Please note that a number must be active in the account in order to perform an ownership transfer. This means that it won't work if it's a pending port-in.
If you are not a NumberBarn Marketplace Vendor and you wish to transfer ownership to another party, please contact customer support and we can assist you.
If you are a NumberBarn Marketplace Vendor, you have the ability to initiate ownership transfers within your own account without contacting customer support. Here are the steps to do so.
- Login to the current account holding the number
- Select Numbers
- Select on the number
- Select Options
- Select Ownership Transfer
- If transferring multiple numbers
- Click Transferring multiple numbers?
- Then input the numbers you wish to transfer separated either by commas or by hitting enter after each number.
- Enter the new owner’s name
- Enter the new owner’s email address on the new account. This may be an email address tied to an existing NumberBarn or NumberGarage customer or a brand new email address. If there isn't already an account in our system tied to that email address, our system will create a new account.
- The Message field is optional. You can leave this blank
- Select who will pay the $3 one-time ownership transfer fee from the dropdown. You can select New Owner Pays Transfer Fee or I Will Pay Transfer Fee
- Select Send Transfer Notice
An email will be sent to the new owner and they will be prompted to accept the transfer the next time they log in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.