You are looking to transfer ownership of a number to another person. If you are NumberBarn Marketplace Vendor, you have the ability to initiate ownership transfers within your own account without contacting customer support. Here are the steps to do so.
- Login to the current account holding the number
- Select Numbers
- Select on the number
- Select Options
- Select Ownership Transfer
- Enter the new owner’s name
- Enter the new owner’s email address on the new account. This may be an email address tied to an existing NumberBarn or NumberGarage customer or a brand new email address. If there isn't already an account in our system tied to that email address, our system will create a new account.
- The Message field is optional. You can leave this blank
- Select Send Transfer Notice
An email will be sent to the new owner and they will be prompted to accept the transfer the next time they log in.
Please note that a number must be active in the account in order to perform an ownership transfer. This means that it won't work if it's it's a pending port in.
If you are not a NumberBarn Marketplace Vendor and you wish to transfer ownership to another party, please contact customer support and we can assist you.