Congratulations on your number sale/license! Now let's talk about how you get paid for that sale/license. First of all, there are two ways you can get paid for a sale/license:
- You can have your payout sent to you via PayPal.
- You can have your payout applied as a credit to your account (maximum amount $2,000).
After the 10-day hold period, here's how to get your payout:
- Login to your account.
- Click Sell in the menu at the top.
- Click the Earnings tab and then go to Payable on the left side of your screen.
- Payout to Paypal - There you will see one button to request a payout via PayPal. If choosing PayPal, you'll need your PayPal username and password to complete the payout.
- *Can only be performed through a computer browser and not through the mobile app
- Payout to your account balance - There's another button to transfer your earnings to your account balance. Click that, and your commissions can be used to pay for your various account fees.
- Note: payout to an account balance is capped at $2,000. If you have payable earnings available that exceed $2,000, this button will not be populated. If you would like to apply $2,000 from your available payout balance as an account credit and the option to do so is not visible, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this change.
- Please note that we are working to add more information to this Earnings section in the future but to get a complete picture of your selling and licensing activity, you will want to cross-reference this with the Sales and Licenses tabs in this same area.
We will handle the billing, credit card processing, and collection of funds for all brokered sales and licenses.
For our services, we charge a non-negotiable 25% commission fee. This commission fee applies to the sale price, the one-time license fee, and the monthly license fee.
After a sale or license payment is confirmed, there is a 10-day hold period before funds will be credited to your account.
Your account credit can be used to pay your account fees or cashed out and paid to you directly via PayPal.
Not yet a NumberBarn Vendor and want to learn more? Click here to learn more.