Congratulations on your number sale! Now let's talk about how you get paid for that sale. First of all, there are two ways you can get paid for a sale:
- You can have your payout sent to you via PayPal.
- You can have your payout applied as a credit to your account.
After the 10-day hold period, here's how to get your payout:
- Login to your account.
- Click Sell in the menu at the top.
- Click the Earnings tab and then go to Payable on the left side of your screen.
- There you will see two buttons, one to request a payout via PayPal and the other to transfer your earnings to your account balance.
- If choosing PayPal, you'll need your PayPal username and password to complete the payout.
Please note that we are working to add more information to this Earnings section in the future but to get a complete picture of your selling and licensing activity, you will want to cross-reference this with the Sales and Licenses tabs in this same area.
We will handle the billing, credit card processing, and collection of funds for all brokered sales and licenses.
For our services, we charge a non-negotiable 25% commission fee. This commission fee applies to the sale price, the one-time license fee, and the monthly license fee.
After a sale or license payment is confirmed, there is a 10-day hold period before funds will be credited to your account.
Your account credit can be used to pay your account fees or cashed out and paid to you directly via PayPal.
Not yet a NumberBarn Vendor and want to learn more? Click here to learn more.