As you navigate to the Messages section of your NumberBarn account you may notice the following prompt to check out our new, latest version of messaging. It looks like this:
You are welcome to click Try It Now and take the new interface for a spin. Here are some notes about this new system:
- A modernized messaging experience consistent with other popular messaging platforms like iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Slack, and more.
- Faster, more responsive page loading and performance, especially when you have a high volume of text messages.
- Click the icon to add a sender or recipient to your contacts.
- Click the icon to block a sender.
- Click the icon to start a new conversation.
- Click the icon to upload and send attachments in the conversation.
- Click the icon next to a conversation to delete that conversation.
Given that this new release is still in beta, you are welcome to go back to the old version of messages for the time being. As you are testing the new beta version of messages, if you notice any bugs or issues, we would greatly appreciate your feedback. Please contact customer support to share with us.