We offer a variety of ways to send and receive text messages as you may have learned from the following article:
How to send and receive SMS text messages
The most seamless way to send and receive is through our mobile application. To learn about and download the app, check out the following article:
How to download the NumberBarn Mobile Application
Sending a text message
Once you're logged in to the mobile app, you're ready to send a text message. Here are the steps:
- Tap on Messages
- Tap on the Compose icon
- From here, you can either enter a telephone number at the top of your screen by tapping "To" and entering the number, or, tap on one of your saved contacts
- If you have more than one telephone number, you can select the one you want to send from
- Finally, enter your message and tap send
Reading and responding to text messages
- From the same Messages section of the app. You will see a list of conversations. Simply click on the conversation to read messages. Here are a few options from within this window:
- Reply to the message by entering your text and pressing the send arrow.
- Tap the phone icon if you'd rather call them instead of text.
- Tap the three dots to Block the number, Add them to your contacts, or Delete the conversation.
- How to enable push notifications on the NumberBarn and NumberGarage mobile applications
Sending MMS (Picture, Videos, etc)
You can send and receive MMS messages through our control panel or mobile application. To learn more about sending pictures, videos and other files, take a look at the following article:
Please sign in to leave a comment.