We offer a variety of ways to send and receive text messages as you may have learned from the following article:
The most seamless way to send and receive is through our mobile application. To learn about and download the app, check out the following article:
Sending a text message
Once you're logged in to the mobile app, you're ready to send a text message. Here are the steps:
- Tap on Messages
- Tap on the Compose icon
- From here, you can either enter a telephone number at the top of your screen by tapping "To" and entering the number, or, tap on one of your saved contacts
- If you have more than one telephone number, you can select the one you want to send from
- Finally, enter your message and tap send
Reading and responding to text messages
- From the same Messages section of the app. You will see a list of conversations. Simply click on the conversation to read messages. Here are a few options from within this window:
- Reply to the message by entering your text and pressing the send arrow.
- Tap the phone icon if you'd rather call them instead of text.
- Tap the three dots to Block the number, Add them to your contacts, or Delete the conversation.
- How to enable push notifications on the NumberBarn and NumberGarage mobile applications
Sending MMS (Picture, Videos, etc)
Currently, you can receive MMS messages sent by others but our mobile app does not support sending. To send pictures, videos and other files, you can use the NumberBarn Classic app or send them through your web browser. Learn more here:
We are working to add this functionality in the future.