Using the Park Plan
Using Call Forwarding Plans
- Can I forward calls to a fax number?
- Do you have an answering service to answer my calls?
- Why are inbound calls immediately going to my cell phone voicemail?
- What is STIR/SHAKEN and is NumberBarn Compliant?
- Can the other caller see my forwarding or callback number?
- How can I forward an 800 number to my existing landline number?
Numbers and Porting
- Can I use my toll free number in Canada?
- Can I use my landline phone with NumberBarn?
- How can I move my NumberBarn number to NumberGarage?
- How do I add a new telephone number to my NumberBarn account?
- How do I port a number away from NumberBarn?
- How do I port a number to my NumberBarn account?
Call Logs and Blocking
Dialer - Placing Outbound Calls
- Why is my phone not ringing when using the call back method?
- Placing outbound calls using the call back method
- Placing outbound calls using your computer/VoIP Method
- Outbound call "Oops" error
- Why am I prompted to "Contact customer service to activate" when placing an outbound call?
- Why You Must Dial “1” Before the Area Code
- How to download your voicemail greeting
- How to record a greeting by phone
- Add/update my voicemail greeting
- Check voicemail
- Enable voicemail
- Disable voicemail
- How can I forward text messages to another number?
- How do I capture and download SMS messages?
- Can I receive text messages on the Park plan?
- How can I send emojis and GIFs in text messages?
- How to Activate or Deactivate SMS
- How to send and receive SMS text messages from a web browser
- Why am I getting an "Access Denied" error in the mobile app?
- Why can't I see the timestamp for calls, texts and voicemails in the mobile application?
- What NumberBarn plan do I need to use the mobile application?
- If I delete the NumberBarn Classic app will I lose any data?
- Managing contacts in the NumberBarn mobile application
- How to listen to voicemail messages in the NumberBarn mobile application