Did you delete a telephone number from your account and then later decide that you still want the number after all? Great news! If your account is active and the number was deleted within the last 30 days or so, it may be restorable.
Cost to restore a number
There is a $10 reactivation fee per number that is restored. In addition, you will immediately pay for a month of service on the plan that you choose for that number.
How to restore a number
To restore a number that has been deleted, follow these steps:
- Log in to your NumberBarn account?
- Click on Numbers
- In the bottom right corner of your screen you will see Recently Deleted Numbers
- Find the number that you wish to restore and click the Check Restorability
- If the number is restorable, you will see the following dialog box:
- Click Restore Number and the number will immediately be restored to your account.
- If the number is not restorable, the dialog box will indicate as such.
What if my number cannot be restored?
The following article addresses various scenarios when trying to recover a lost number: