You wish to keep your telephone number with NumberBarn but transfer your SMS service to a third-party service provider. We can help. You can transfer your SMS to a third party service if that number is supported on their network.
This service is referred to as Hosted Messaging and can typically work with any landline or VoIP telephone number. It's highly unlikely that it will work on a mobile or wireless number.
Once the SMS service has been transferred to your new provider, SMS will no longer be routed through NumberBarn's network. Your NumberBarn voice service will remain with NumberBarn.
Looking to supercharge your text messaging? Try String! Here are just some of the reasons you may want to consider String for SMS:
- Stay in touch with your contacts around the clock with automatic responses and away messages
- Respond based on keywords
- Import and manage your extensive list of contacts
- Save time with prewritten templates
- Connect with your preexisting technology with our Zapier integration
- Place inbound and outbound calls via browser or mobile application
Do you want to learn more about String or need help transferring your SMS to a third party provider? Please contact our support team.