You are looking to port your number to NumberBarn or NumberGarage from Google Voice. Here's the authoritative article from the Google website on how to do so.
Your Google Voice account number is your 10-digit phone number without spaces, parentheses, or hyphens: ##########
Your PIN is the same PIN you use to access your Google Voice voicemail.
Google Voice numbers must be unlocked before they can be ported away to another carrier. Google Voice charges a $3 fee to unlock your number unless you previously ported it in from another carrier.
To unlock your Google Voice number:
- On your computer, open Google Voice.
- At the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Go to the “Account” section.
- Under the Google Voice number you wish to port out, click Unlock.
- Complete the payment with your Google Account.
- Ask your carrier to port your number to their service.
- If successful, at the bottom left, it displays “Number unlocked.”
Please note: Your Google Voice account must be in good standing and your Google Voice number must be active to port it away. If your Google Voice account has been suspended, you will first need to successfully appeal the suspension by clicking the link in your account suspended email.
Be sure to check out the following article on how to initiate a port in with NumberBarn: