The "Make An Offer" button is visible on marketplace numbers with negotiable pricing. If you don't see the orange "Make An Offer" button next to a number you'd like to buy, the pricing is probably firm.
But what happens after you submit your offer?
- That offer goes directly to the vendor who listed the number for sale.
- The vendor has 24 hours to consider and respond to your offer.
- If the vendor does not respond within 24 hours, the offer will expire and you will be able to submit a new offer.
- If the vendor rejects your offer, you can still purchase the number for the listed price or wait 24 hours and submit a new offer.
- Once you and the vendor agree on a price, that price is good for 24 hours. You must complete your purchase within 24 hours.
Note that while you and the vendor are negotiating, the number will remain listed for sale on our website.