The times displayed in your call logs are determined by the timezone specified in the operating system on your computer. If you'd like to view them in a different timezone, you can update this in the settings on your computer. Here's how to do so in a couple of the more popular operating systems:
Updating the timezone in Mac OS
To update your timezone on a Mac:
- Click the apple icon and go to System Preferences
- Go to Date & Time
- Click on Time Zone
- Click on the padlock
- Uncheck the "Set timezone automatically using current location" option and then click on your timezone on the map.
- Your call logs will now display call times in that timezone.
Updating the timezone in Windows
To update your timezone on a Windows PC:
- Go to the Start menu and navigate to your Control Panel
- Click on Clock, Language, and Region
- In the Date and Time section click on Change the time zone
- From there you'll see a dropdown menu to select your preferred timezone
- Click OK
- You may need to restart your computer for this change to fully take effect.
Note that when you download your call logs, the timezone should match what is displayed in your account.