In this article, we'll give you a high-level overview to successfully navigate the various options and features in the NumberBarn Mobile Application. But before we proceed, you may want to first download the app. The following article will guide you to the download links:
How to download the NumberBarn Mobile Application
Once installed on your mobile device of choice, log in to the app and we can begin.
Navigating the mobile app
You will see a menu of options when you sign in to the mobile app. Let's look at each of them more closely.
- Tap the Calls icon to view a log of your inbound and outbound calls.
- By tapping the Dialer icon you can place outbound calls through the app.
- Tap the Filter icon to filter calls by telephone number and call type (inbound and outbound).
Learn how to make and receive calls using the app in the following article:
How to call with the NumberBarn mobile application
- Tap the Messages icon to view your text message conversations.
- Tap the Compose icon to compose a new SMS.
- Tap the Filter icon to filter messages by telephone number.
Learn more about sending and receiving text messages in the app here:
How to send and receive text messages on the NumberBarn mobile application?
- Tap Voicemail to view, listen to, or delete any voicemail messages.
- You will also notice that you have access to the Dialer icon from this section.
- Tap the Filter icon to filter voicemails by telephone number.
Learn more about voicemail in this article:
How to listen to voicemail messages in the NumberBarn mobile application
- Tap Contacts to manage your contacts.
- Tap the Add Contact icon to add a new contact.
- Tap Search to search your existing contacts.
- Tap the Block icon to access your Blocked Numbers settings
Learn more about your contacts in the following article:
Managing contacts in the NumberBarn mobile application
- Tap the Menu icon to access a variety of settings.
- Tap Settings to access settings that will allow you to Switch Accounts, configure your Dialer Settings, and enable Push Notifications. You can also click Delete Account* which will completely close your NumberBarn account.
- Tap Log out to completely log out of the app. You will need to reenter your username and password to log back in.
- The app also features quick links to your browser-based control panel for the following options:
- Numbers - Access your Numbers to manage your telephone numbers and settings.
- Profile - Access your Account Profile to update your address, and payment information, reset your password, and more.
- Support - Access our Support Center to view helpful articles and contact our customer support team.
Check what version of the app you're currently using:
- Tap the Menu icon
- Locate the version you are currently using at the bottom of the menu under the word "numberbarn"
*Important to note: Deleting your NumberBarn account will delete all numbers associated with your NumberBarn account, relinquishing your ownership of those numbers, and will delete all call logs, messages, and voicemails. Be sure you are 100% certain you no longer wish to keep your numbers and account history if you choose to delete your NumberBarn account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.