Listening to your voicemail messages in the NumberBarn mobile app is easy. But first, to learn about and download the app, check out the following article:
Listen to voicemail
Once logged into the mobile application, here are the steps to listen to voicemail messages:
- Click on the Voicemail icon
- There you will see a list of your voicemail messages. This circle to the right of messages indicates that they are new and have not been listened to yet.
- Tap on the message for more options
- Tap Play to listen to the message
- Tap the trashcan icon to delete the message
- Tap Add Contact or Edit Contact to update the contact information for this caller
- Tap Call to call the person back using the native dialer in the app
- Tap Message to respond to the caller with a text message in the app
- Tap the speakerphone icon to listen to the voicemail in speakerphone. Tap again to switch back to handset mode.
For more ways to review your voicemail messages, check out the following article: