Listening to your voicemail messages in the NumberBarn mobile app is easy. But first, to learn about and download the app, check out the following article:
How to download the NumberBarn Mobile Application
Listen to voicemail
Once logged into the mobile application, here are the steps to listen to voicemail messages:
- Click on the Voicemail icon
- There you will see a list of your voicemail messages. This circle to the right of messages indicates that they are new and have not been listened to yet.
- Tap on the message for more options
- Tap Play to listen to the message
- Tap the trashcan icon to delete the message
- Tap Add Contact or Edit Contact to update the contact information for this caller
- Tap Call to call the person back using the native dialer in the app
- Tap Message to respond to the caller with a text message in the app
For more ways to review your voicemail messages, check out the following article:
Listen to voicemail in speaker mode (iPhone)
Currently, we don't have a toggle to switch between handset mode and speaker mode when listening to voicemail within the mobile application. We are sharing this feature request with our engineers and will update this article as soon as we have new information.
For now, here's a workaround for listening to that voicemail in speaker mode:
- After you tap Play to listen to the message
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to access the Control Center
- Tap on the audio player widget as pictured:
- Next, tap on the Audio Sharing Button
- From there you should be able to toggle between iPhone and Speaker
- Once you select Speaker, return to the NumberBarn app and play your voicemail again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.