Push notifications are a great way to ensure that you don't miss any voicemail or text messages and this functionality is readily available in the NumberBarn and NumberGarage mobile apps.
Before we proceed, make sure you have the latest version of our app:
How to download the NumberBarn Mobile Application
How to download the NumberGarage Mobile Application
Once you're logged in to the app, here are the steps to enable push notifications:
- Go to the menu within the app
- Click on Settings
- Find the section titled Push Notifications and toggle that switch to the right
- At this point, your phone may ask for permission to push notifications to you. If you aren't offered that option, you may need to proceed to the next step.
Once done, you may still need to update your notification settings on your phone. Here are some steps to guide you there:
- Go to your settings on your phone
- Click on Notifications
- Find the NumberBarn or NumberGarage in your list of apps
- Move the toggle switch to the right to enable notifications for the app
- You will also notice several other settings to tailor your notifications to your specific preferences
For Android devices, check out the following article in the Google Help Center to ensure notifications are enabled for your app:
Turn notifications on or off for certain apps
Note: This only works for the new NumberGarage and NumberBarn mobile applications. If you are using the NumberBarn Classic app, push notifications are not supported. You can see the following article for some other notifications options:
But we highly recommend switching to the new application for a more seamless experience.
Focus Mode - If you aren't receiving push notifications on your phone, check to ensure that you don't have Focus Mode enabled on your Apple Device. To check this, swipe up on your Home screen and click on this button:
Please sign in to leave a comment.