The new NumberBarn mobile application allows you to store contacts for easier calling and texting. Before we discuss the ins and outs of contacts, you can learn more about how to access the app in the following article:
Once logged in to the app, click on the Contacts icon. Here are some of the key operations from this section:
- Click on any of your existing contacts where you'll see options to Edit Contact, Call, Message (text message), or Delete.
- Tap the Add Contact icon to add a new contact. There you will be prompted to enter a name and telephone number. To save the contact click the disk icon . You can also tap and hold on any conversation and will see an option to add number as a contact or edit a contact that already exists.
- Tap the magnifying glass to search your contacts.
- Tap the call blocking icon to access your call blocking settings. When you click on this, you will see the following options:
- Block anonymous calls - This will block all calls from unidentified callers.
- Block international calls - This will block all calls from international numbers.
- Blocked numbers - This is a list of all individual telephone numbers that you have blocked. To unblock a number, simply click the big X next to the number.
- Tip: check out the following article to add or remove blocked numbers: Block spam calls
Can I import contacts into the NumberBarn mobile application?
Yes! You can now import contacts into the new NumberBarn and NumberGarage mobile apps. Check out our handy guide on how to do this here: