The Pig Pick is the first result in a search, highlighted as shown below:
Your listed phone numbers can be promoted as our Pig Pick, and in the Featured Recommendations column, in relevant search results (when your number meets the searcher's criteria to be a part of result set).
An additional percentage fee, set by you, is paid to NumberBarn after a sale of a promoted number.
Only one phone number will be promoted to the Pig Pick, five others can be promoted as Featured Recommendations.
How It Works
- You set the extra percentage of the sale price, in addition to the default commission, you are willing to pay to promote your phone number(s). Current commission 25% + Pig Pick commission = total commission paid to NumberBarn
- You can set this percentage on a per number basis.
- When your number meets the search results criteria, your number is eligible to be shown as the Pig Pick
- If multiple vendors qualify for the promotion, the vendor with the highest percentage will be shown as the Pig Pick.
- You are only charged if your number sells while in the promoted position.
Multiple Qualifying Numbers
When multiple vendor’s numbers qualify for promotion in a search result set, a round robin will determine what number gets promoted to the Pig Pick. Remaining qualified numbers (max of 5) will be promoted to the Featured Recommendations column.
How to Use Pig Pick
Add Per Number
- Go to the "Numbers" tab within your Vendor Dashboard.
- Click on the Options icon () in the row of the number you wish to update
- Next to Pig Pick, check the checkbox and enter the extra percentage you are willing to pay
- Click the green "Save" button to the right.
You will now see the "Pig Pick" icon (P) indicating this number is now eligible for the Pig Pick.
Promotion percentage is paid only AFTER a sale and is not impression based. If your number does not sell while promoted, there is no charge.
You will be able to view and download your impression report that will show: impressions (by spot), clicks, purchases, fee paid.