Do you have a terrific number or numbers that you want to list for sale or license? In this article, we'll guide you through the process of pricing and listing numbers in our marketplace.
How much is my number worth?
We so often hear our customers ask, "I have this great number. How much do you think I can sell it for?" Check out the following article we put together on this exact topic:
Hopefully, this helped you determine a good market value for your number.
Are you ready to sign up for the NumberBarn Marketplace?
Now that you know the value of your number, let's get you signed up to be a Marketplace Vendor.
But first, port the number(s) to NumberBarn
If your numbers aren't currently with NumberBarn, you need to first port them in and park them. The following article walks you through this process:
This process can take 3-10 business days to complete.
Setting your sales and licensing pricing
Once complete, you're ready to list these numbers for sale or license. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your NumberBarn account
- In the top menu, click Sell
- There in the Numbers tab, you should see your numbers listed.
- For local numbers, you can choose to list them for sale, license, or both.
- For toll-free numbers, you can only list them for license.
- To list a number for sale, enter a price in the Sale Price column.
- To list a number for license, it's a little bit more complex. First, you will want to select the Yes radio button to allow customers to license this number.
- You will then want to input items in the following fields:
- Activation Fee - This is a one-time fee charged to the customer that chooses to license your number.
- Monthly Fee - This is the recurring monthly fee to license the number.
- Annual Increase - Here you can increase the monthly fee the customer pays either by a specific dollar amount or percentage. NOTE: These values cannot be changed once the customer initiates the license agreement.
- Be sure to click the button to save this entry and activate the listing in our marketplace.
- You can change your pricing at any time right from your vendor dashboard. This article shows you how: How do I set and update my number sale and license pricing?
That's it! Your numbers should now show up in customer searches in our marketplace and you're well on your way to generating some income from your number.