With your number listing, you can also allow potential buyers the option to "make an offer" by sending you an offer price. You simply set the lowest offer price that you’ll consider. Our automated tool will engage your prospective buyers, enabling you to respond with easy options to accept, counter or reject offers.
Set a Number to Accept Offers
- Go to the "Numbers" tab within your Vendor Dashboard to view all the active numbers available for listing.
- Click on the Options icon () in the row of the number you wish to update
- Next to Accept Offers, check the checkbox and enter the lowest offer price you’ll consider accepting for that number.
- Click the green "Save" button to the right.
You will now see the "Offer" icon (O) indicating this number is now available to accept offers.
How it Works
In the number search results, a customer can make their offer by clicking the “Make An Offer” button, without knowing your lowest price.
You’ll receive an automatic notification to your email and in your dashboard only if their offer is higher than your lowest price. Offers lower than your lowest price will receive an automatic rejection notification within 30 minutes.
Accepting, Countering and Declining
Under the "Offers" tab in your Vendor Dashboard, respond within 24 hours by simply clicking Accept, Counter, or Decline button.
When you click:
- The customer continues with the purchase directly through the standard checkout process.
- Enter a counter offer price.
- The Customer will receive a notification with the counter offer. They can click on the “Checkout Now” link to accept your counter offer.
As a safeguard to prevent the customer from determining your lowest price, the customer can not send another offer for 24 hours.
- Customers receive an option to “Make a better offer” when notified of a Decline.
If you decline the buyer’s second offer, as a safeguard to prevent the customer from determining your lowest price, the customer can not send another offer for 24 hours.
NOTE: Offers not responded to within 24 hrs will be automatically declined.
Once an offer is accepted, the buyer then proceeds through the standard NumberBarn checkout process. You will be notified when a purchase is pending or completed. And just like that, your number is on its way to a new owner!