The information needed to port your number will be collected during sign up.
The information you submit must match what is on file with your existing provider.
What you'll need to include:
- The number you are porting
- Your account number
- PIN or Passcode (when porting a wireless number)
- Your physical address (no PO Boxes)
- Signed Letter of Authorization (LOA) (we provide this form to you in your account)
- Recent copy of bill (COB) dated within the last 30 business days or screenshot of your online account
Please make sure the information you submit during sign up matches the information your current provider has on file.
Any discrepancies can delay the number porting process so please reach out to us if you run into any issues. We're here to make this process as smooth as possible.
Note about PINs
When porting a wireless number, you may need your Wireless Transfer PIN or Porting PIN, not your account PIN. Check in with your specific carrier to confirm whether or not they have a separate porting PIN that's required when porting a number.