Are you porting out to a new service provider? That provider will require some important account information to port your number into their service. Here are the steps to find that information.
- Login to your account
- Select Numbers
- Select the number that you are porting out
- Click the Port Out tab
Here you will find your complete account information to give to your desired service provider to port your number. This includes the following important information for porting away:
- Account number
- BTN or Billing Telephone Number
- End User Name
- Auth Name or Authorization Name
- Service address
Here are some additional points to consider as you port away:
- Keep in mind that the information you submit to your new provider must match exactly in order for your port out to complete successfully.
- If you are porting to an MVNO be sure to submit the correct Authorization Name if they ask for it.
- Note that your number is classified as a landline/wireline number in case your new provider asks.
- Porting may take anywhere from 3 to 7 business days, up to 10 business days, to complete to your new provider.
- We will notify you via email with the porting away status including a notification upon completion.
- Once your number ports away, your number will be removed from your account and you are no longer billed.